Stylish Apartment for Rent
in Juan-Les-Pins, France
The apartment is located in an Art Deco style residential building,
Villa Neptune, that faces the beach of Juan-les-Pins
• The apartment has 2 balconies, with one balcony facing east/south-east, with a sea-front view.
• The apartment is located at the second (which also is the top) floor.
• The apartment is inaccessible for wheelchairs.
• The apartment is located a little more to the back, so you will not experience the street noise.
• Size: 53 m2
• Entrance hall
• Cozy living room with dining area and sofa bed facility for 2 persons
• Bedroom with comfortable 'Queen sized' bed for 2 persons and with sea view balcony
• Separate, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher and washing machine) leading to the garden view balcony
• Bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Equipped with TV, radio, free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning
Evening in Villa Neptune
• A down payment of 30% of the agreed rental fee is to be sent by bank transfer at time of booking approval.
• The reservation is firm at receipt of down payment.
• Refundable damage deposit is €250.
• The balance of the rental fee as well as the damage deposit and the cleaning provision are to be paid by bank transfer, ultimately 4 weeks before rental period.
• Cancellation policy: No refund of the down payment in case of cancellation.
• Bed linen and bathroom towels
• Beach chairs & umbrella
• No pets allowed in the apartment
• Non-smoking only
Available weeks, 2017
The calendar below, is only indicative for current bookings. Please contact us for final confirmation.
Check in/ checkout
Pease note, a week starts on the previous Saturday afternoon not earlier than 16.00 o'clock. And ends on the following Saturday no later than 11.00 o'clock
Rental Fees per week, 2017
Please note, final cleaning charges are €60
Juan-les-Pins is famous for its Jazz festival in July
Shops, restaurants are nearby and at 20 meters, just across the boulevard, you find the clean, fine sandy (public) beach with shower facilities.
The apartment is less than 10 minutes walk away from the bus connection to the airport terminals in Nice.
Nearby, Antibes has a lovely old town with a fresh food market, as well as the Vauban harbor and the attraction Parc Marineland is worth a visit
Leisure activities, besides enjoying the lovely beaches, are visits to various regional museums, sky surfing, walks along the coast, catamaran, biking tours, sailing, golf, horse riding.
Email: email@example.com, Phone (Netherlands): +31 653 179868. Jos Verhoeven
You can also contact us, via the form below